Google gives you two options to view your email: Gmail and Inbox. We are excited to announce that today, we updated our Chrome Extension to be compatible with both. We really are the only CRM that does this today… (humble brag).
Wait, I thought you already had a Chrome extension…
Yes, you’re right! Let us explain: we’ve always had a Gmail Chrome extension, however it only worked if you used Gmail. That meant any users who opted to view their email in Inbox could not access ProsperWorks right from their email. As of today, you don’t have to choose – you really can have your cake and eat it, too!
So what’s different about the Inbox Chrome extension?
The look and feel is exactly like our Gmail Chrome extension. It still is easy-to-use, slides out of the side of your email, and uses Google’s Material Design so it blends right in. You can still easily:
- Create and share a single set of contacts
- Track your sales opportunities
- Manage your tasks in real-time, without having to leave the rich context of Inbox
- And much more!
If you’re excited to learn more, check out this article in our Knowledge Base or register for our Inbox extension webinar on February 14 at 9am PT here.
If you’re ready to put ProsperWorks in your Inbox now, download the extension. If you need additional instructions on how to download the extension, visit our Knowledge Base.
Latest posts by Erin Sumpmann (see all)
- Love at First Dial - February 23, 2017
- ProsperWorks is the first CRM to bring you a Google Inbox extension! - February 9, 2017
- How 2016 Improved Business Workflows (Including Our Own!) - December 28, 2016