301 Howard St. #600
San Francisco, CA 94105
Date of Last Revision: March 27, 2017
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Services:
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information to us. You may provide us with Personal Data when you:
- Create accounts for Services,
- Register for offers or events,
- Provide billing and payment information,
- Elect to receive marketing communications,
- Complete a survey,
- Receive customer support,
- Purchase or register to use the Platform, or
- Apply for a job.
Personal Data that we collect includes your contact information (such as your name, email address, mailings address, or phone number), billing information (such as your credit card information, security code, and billing address), your IP address, and the information that you process on the Platform (such as names, titles, email addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers of your customers, leads, and contacts).
In connection with the Platform, ProsperWorks collects Personal Data as directed by its customers (“Customers”), and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data it processes on behalf of such Customers. ProsperWorks acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. If you are an employee or customer of one of our Customers and would like to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, please contact such Customer directly (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Information We Collect Through the Services
The Services that you purchase or register to use may connect and transmit system, application, or product data to ProsperWorks. This data may include, but is not limited to, operating system, system model, and IP address.
- Internet Protocol Address;
- Browser type;
- IP Address;
- Mobile application;
- Device type or ID:
- Device user ID;
- Browser language;
- Operating system;
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to the Site);
- Date and time of visit;
- URL of pages visited; and
- Other browsing behavior, such as white papers downloaded.
We may link this information to Personal Information to provide better service to you and to improve our product and services offerings. Most browsers allow you to remove and block cookies and web beacons. Please note that if you choose to erase or block cookies, you will need to re-enter your user ID and password to access certain parts of the Site. You may also notice that you will be served only generic information not tailored to your specific interests. In addition, if you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain Services features or take full advantage of the Services.
Many Internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. Currently, there is no consensus on the meaning of “Do Not Track” or similar signals, and the Services have no mechanism to respond to such a signal.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
Furthermore, in the course of using the Services, you or someone else in your organization may provide us with information about your systems infrastructure and access to your systems infrastructure. In addition, ProsperWorks may discover this information by analyzing additional parts your systems infrastructure that you did not explicitly input into the Platform.
Information We Collect From Other Sources We sometimes obtain information from other sources, such as mergers and acquisitions, data brokers, or commercial lists, and merge this with information we have previously collected.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by deleting the cookie information from your browser or by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served generic, untargeted ads.
The Platform may enable you to import contacts included in your email accounts. We do not collect the login credentials for such email accounts.
We use Personal Data to conduct business, provide information and support for products and services, better understand your needs and interests, refine and develop our business, improve services, personalize communications and ensure a quality experience for users of the Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Contact you with relevant promotions and information about ProsperWorks and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, training and information;
- Send you reminders about the expiration of your subscriptions (trial or paid) for Services;
- Create and maintain an account and register Services;
- Bill and accept payment from you for Services;
- Engage in market research;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our Site or Services, and our advertising and marketing;
- Notify you about updates to our blogs;
- Monitor your use of the Services;
- Tell you when updates and new product versions are available;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you;
- Send “refer-a-friend” email on your behalf with your consent;
- Consider your employment application;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Enforce our terms of service, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal actives;
- Provide agreed upon diagnostic, monitoring and management services; or
- Better communicate with you.
We may share or disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- To corporate subsidiaries we own or control to support their business and marketing processes;
- To our service providers and suppliers, who are acting and using your information on our behalf to provide the Services and help us with our business activities such as (processing your payments, providing customer service, or hosting our Platform). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Transfers of personal data to subsequent third parties are covered by the services agreements between us and our customers.
- Based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process;
- In the event that ProsperWorks or any of its assets are acquired, your information may be transferred with the company or the asset;
- To other third-parties for purposes to which you have allowed or consented (such as an authorized reseller); or
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments.
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, ProsperWorks often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and ProsperWorks may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. ProsperWorks may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Upon request ProsperWorks will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below on “Contact Us ”section. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct and delete Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Customers for as long as needed to provide services to our Customers. ProsperWorks will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our marketing communications, we will use your name and email address to send communications to you. You may elect to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails, or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
Use of the Services is only available to individuals who are of legal age to contract in their applicable jurisdiction. The Services are not directed to children under 13 years of age. If our policy changes, we will obtain consent from a parent or guardian before we knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of 13.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. You acknowledge and agree that no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You agree to take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
ProsperWorks, Inc. participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. ProsperWorks is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
ProsperWorks, Inc. is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. ProsperWorks complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, ProsperWorks, Inc. is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, ProsperWorks, Inc. may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.